CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

VSD #4 Challenge #2

Hello ladies!!!

Are we having fun yet?
Wasn't April's challenge great! I've never made one of those!

CHALLENGE #2

I've got a color challenge for you with a theme twist...

Your colors are:

Chocolate Chip

More Mustard

Old Olive

Basic gray

Very Vanilla

Here's the picture I drew the color inspiration from:



Guess where this arrangement is in my house.....on the back of my toilet. Well now, isn't that inspiring?!!!! hahahahahaha

Now for the theme twist. I NEVER have masculine cards around when I need them. I'm not good at doing masculine either....so.....Make your creation with manly men in mind.

Also, use pewter or silver embellishments.

So, to summarize:

1. Make a card/project using as many of the colors listed as possible. Get as close as you can. It doesn't have to be the exact SU! color.
2. Make your project masculine
3. Use pewter or silver embellishments.

Here's mine:


My card base is Very Vanilla. Then I punched out squares of more mustard, basic gray, chocolate chip and old olive and stamped on top of them with my SU! Sanded b/g stamp. "Thanks" is from the SU! Fundamental Phrases set and I punched it with my large oval punch. Then for my silver embellishments I used my SU! vintage brads. Is it masculine enough? No flowers or lacy ribbon...I think it's okay :)

Your Turn!

READY? SET....CREATE!!!!

Thanks for playing!

Blessings...
Melina

No comments:

Post a Comment