CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Challenge #26

My turn to give you a challenge.... and I'm sure you will not be surprised with what I'm challenging you to do........ yep you guessed it... ANOTHER scrapbook page.... and once again, if you don't scrapbook, that's okay... you can use the sketch to make a card. Whatever works best for you!!

So... April.. I know you've been looking for a kick in gear.. this is it... the time is now... get that first page done and I'm sure you will be flying through them in no time.

Now.. on to the challenge....

I want to see a double page layout (for those of you who are card makers - make two cards)..

Please use the following sketches...
Page 1
Page 2

I don't want to limit you to anything else.... so no other requirements...

I have wanting to use an 8x10 photo on a scrapbook page.. something I have never done - however if you don't have an 8x10 - you can either mat up a 5x7 or use two 4x6s and mat them together to make a 6x8 or whatever works best for you.

Have fun! Can't wait to see what you ALL do! :)

Creations are to be posted on your blogs May 1-3.


No comments:

Post a Comment