CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Are You Green?

Winner of Challenge #20


For Challenge #20 we are "Going Green"!
Are you "green with envy"?
Do you Reduce, Reuse, Recycle?
Or maybe, you have "the Luck o'the Irish"?
The specifics of this challenge are simple: show us how you go green!
Here's my take on the challenge:
The tag and the ribbon are recycled from a Christmas gift from Bath and Bodyworks. I covered the gift tag with Green Galore cs and added a "Kiss Me I'm Irish" rub on to the center. If you were to turn the tag over it has a pretty green snowflake printed on the backside...couldn't cover that up! Bling was added to the tag and the upper embossed portion of the card.
BTW, I'm not Irish, but have to join in on the fun!

Have fun "Going Green"!
Paige

4 comments:

  1. Paige how super creative, I love it!!! I'll add Mr Linky to it this weekend. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Paige. Hummmmmmm....what to do what to do?..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's mine:
    http://me-craftyscrapper.blogspot.com/2010/02/thoughts-of-love-ccc20.html

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's mine, sorry I did not get it uploaded last night - it was finished!

    http://stampingdownsouth.blogspot.com/2010/02/going-green.html

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete