CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Challenge #19

Hello ladies!!! I know you know what is coming up this weekend!!! That's right ... Valentine's Day!!! I love Valentine's Day!!! I am gonna go easy on ya this challenge ... enjoy ...



My challenge to you is to creat a card:

- using NO traditional Valentine's Day red and pink ... you may use other shades of it ... just not the regular shades ...
- at LEAST 2 different embellishments ...
- LAYER it up ... at LEAST 2 layers ...



Simple enough right???

Here is my sample:





As you can see I "redid" my Riley Valentine's Day card ... I was NOT happy with it ... it wasn't "Kelly" enough ... I needed more layers and embellishments ... LOL ... so "Kelly" up your Valentine's Day Card for me and if you are our winner you can win a SPECIAL prize!!!

Please have your challenge posted to your blog by 11:59 p.m., February 15th ... GOOD LUCK!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Stampingly yours, Kelly


Winner of Challenge #19

Melina

No comments:

Post a Comment