CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

VSD 2 Challenge #4!!!

Hello ladies!!! I hope you are all having a BLAST!!! Here is your last ... but, certainly not least challenge of the day ... or night ... depending on where you are ... :-) ...

I would like for you to make a card using this layout:
(just pretend the 3 strips in the middle are even and all the same size ... I really did try!!! LOL ...)



Here is my sample:




All I ask is that you have your card posted to your blog by NOON tomorrow! (Monday the 8th) I will have Kayla and Kirstin choose their favorite card ... whoever they chose will win:


Good Luck and Happy Stampin'!

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Awesome challenge, Kelly! Thank you! Here is my card:
    http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/2010/02/vsd-2-challenge-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch challenge Kelly! I got my card done & it's posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great sketch Kelly!

    http://thesmartstamper.blogspot.com/2010/02/one-last-card-for-vsd.html

    ReplyDelete