I am just bouncing to be hosting challenge #3!! For your challenge today you will be making a gift box! It is a simple version of the 2, 4, 6, 8 box. You can choose the theme! Sky is the limit! The only rules are that you:
1) Use a punch somewhere on your box!
2) That you use ribbon somewhere on your box!
Here are your instructions:
1) Start with an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper.
2) Turn it sideways so that the 11" side is at the top.
3) Score at 2.5"...5"...7.5" and 10".
4) Turn paper sideways so that the 8.5" side is at the top and score at 2.5".
5) There will be a small piece on the bottom corner...cut that out and remove.
6) If you would like to stamp your box now is the time!! :)
7) Fold paper on all the score lines and assemble the box!
8) Decorate box!
**Remember to use a punch and ribbon somewhere on your box!
I will randomly choose a winner tonight after the close of VSD and announce the winner on my blog! I will send the winner a little goody! :)
Here is a visual for you (there are more pictures on my blog) :
Thanks for playing!
Hippity Hop - Another Easter Layout
2 months ago